Papa Indiana

Gadget and Techno News


For me, the most difficult part in writing is the start. It is very difficult that my hands are so heavy. However, when that part is passed, the rest is easier.

It is happening to me know when I have to write a post as a start for my personal blog. At first, I was thinking of making this post as an introduction or something like that. A post that makes you, the readers know me. But, that is already provided by blogger in the side bar. So, I dropped that idea.

Finally, I decided to make this post as a way of my saying hallo to you and also as my media to greet you all.

I have around 10 blogs but none of them are personal. All them only discussed a specific topic and I am not a part any of it. There is no me on it. I was starting to think about having my own personal blog. A blog where I can pour out my idea, expressing my feelings and shouting all of my emotions.

So that's it. Here you can take a peek at a man's life. A man that lives in Indonesia. A man that dreams of traveling around the world. A man that is called Papa Indiana. Welcome at Papa Indiana and enjoy! :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)